Boracay Travel 2017
It has proven by a lot of people that Boracay is one of the best beaches found in the Philippines. It is very known to its sand's texture, fresh air, parties, fun activities and more. Yes, without a doubt Boracay, now, is a smidgen swarmed but I think it would be occasional.
Here are the details of our travel from Cebu to Boracay:
Getting to Boracay:
- From SM Cebu City, ride MyBus to Mactan International Airport and it cost 25.00/person.
- By an airplane, we had the last flight which was 11:40 pm and arrived at Kalibo International Airport at 12:45 am.
- When in Kalibo International Airport, ride a van going to Jetty Port and the fee is 200.00/person. Travel time is 1.5 - 2 hours. In our case, we were just 6 passengers with the same trip to Jetty Port. The driver couldn't find other passengers, so he asked for 1,400.00/special trip in order for us to travel right away.
- At Jetty Port, ride a boat going to Cagban Port, Boracay Island. Fees: environmental fee - 75.00/person, terminal fee - 100.00/person, boat - 75.00/person for non-Aklanon while 35.00/person for Aklanon.
- At Cagban Port, ride a tricycle going to Station 1, Station 2, and Station 3. It will depend where your accommodation is located. The tour guide that we had told us that the fare going to station 2 is 100.00/trip only, but we paid 150.00 because we didn't know how much it was at the first place.
Note: Amounts are in PHP currency
In going home, just reverse the steps above.
Expenses for 3D2N:
|Cebu Pacific Airline Tickets||5,094|
|Kalibo-Jetty Port VHire||700|
|Silog - Jetty Port||240|
|Teminal, Environmental, Boat Fee||750|
|Tricycle to Hotel||120|
|Early Check at Boracay Travel Lodge||1,800|
|Boracay Travel Lodge - Booking thru Travel Book||3,220|
|Jonah's Milk Shake||220|
|All in Fare - Hotel to Kalibo International Airport||1,450|
|Boracay Sand Picture||60|
|Snorkeling Gears during Island Hopping||40|
|Ice Cream at Puka Beach||150|
|McDo - Day 2 Dinner||230|
|La Carmela Breakfast - Additional Person (breakfast is free for 2)||340|
|Kalibo Terminal Fee||600|
|Lunch - Kalibo International Airport||255|
|Total (PHP)||23,212||/ 3 =||7737.33|
Things to do:
You cannot say that you enjoyed Boracay unless you experience the activities there. So better save-up money because surely you'll get to enjoy it. Activities are expensive, but there are people in there that will offer packages at a good price. I will recommend you to book your activities when you're there already because you can negotiate with the tour guide at affordable prices. These activities cost 2,500.00/person (on our case).
HELMET DIVING - 20 mins
- Souvenir photo
- Video on CD
- Speed boat transfer to platform
- Tour guide
- Fish feed
FLYFISH - 30 mins
- Flyfish is an extreme marine sport activity. Pulled by a speed boat while riding on flat rubber boat will feel you like like riding a fish jumping on seawater.
PARASAILING - 20mins
- 2 to 3 persons will be accommodated in parasailing. You'll be in the air riding a parachute.
- Hotel transfers
- Boat transfer
- Snorkeling mask
- Fish feed
- Tour guide
- Seafood Lunch